The HackBook is finally here… and it’s FREE!
The HackBook is a free Android app offering more than 50 of the most reliable step-by-step hacking tutorials for users of all skill levels. Get over to the Google Play store and download your copy of the HackBook while it’s still free.
Some popular HackBook tutorials include, how to:
- Crack a Gmail, Hotmail, and Microsoft Live password
- Perform a DoS attack
- Crack WEP and WPA/WPA 2 encryption
- Crack a Mac OS X administrator account password
- Sniff usernames and passwords
- Eavesdrop on VoIP phone calls
- Install BackTrack 5 on an Android device
- Perform a phishing attack over a LAN and a WAN
- Crack a password-protected zip file
- War drive with an Android device
- Install BackTrack 5 on a virtual machine
- Create a wordlist or dictionary file
Unlike other hacking tutorials and references apps, the HackBook provides a list of prerequisites at the beginning of each tutorial so you don’t have to question whether or not you’re equipped to complete a tutorial.
- Dozens of video tutorials and written tutorials
- Useful resources and guides for beginners
- An easy-to-use Linux command dictionary and terminology guide
- Get notified when a new tutorial or guide is added to the HackBook
- Stay connected with the HackBook and its author through built-in social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and WordPress
- Submit feedback and tutorial requests from within the app
- Download HD wallpapers and images from the photo gallery